Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Here I am, here I been. I been here waiting but yet nothing has happened. Still standing, waiting paitently for "the one". The one is someone who takes my breathe away on a regular bases, never stop amazing me, loves me unconditionally & for who I am. I mean, I love being single & all but it has its moments where you wish you could text "the one" & be like "Babe, I just texted you to say I love you". Hmph...when will this happen? Only the man upstairs knows. I mending my heart, maybe I got it chained up to tight. When you open up to someone & they leave, that happens. I need to let someone into my world. Someone that can show me the same love I try to actually dish out. Its hard to let go of feelings I had but Imma keep it friendly. I don't leaving nothing in a negative outcome. All I can say is, Im ready to take on the world & let em in. So lets get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment