Friday, March 25, 2011

Acceptance

Today is my birthday. Excited? I am very...lol. I never knew how much people cared about me. I waited for you to text me, hell maybe a tweet. Imma go head & conclude that you forgot about me. So, instead of me being straight up & telling you whassup, Imma just let that ish ride. I'm another year older man, another year wiser. If you follow your heart, hell who knows, it might just give you what you need. I'm just on my steady grind. Focused on me, & dealing with the fact that we not as close but your still here so that means something right? It feels good to just move on by my way, not looking back but not leaving no one important behind. I'm thinking I wanna close this blog, but I have the alot to say. You know, there isn't even tears forming in my eyes while Im typing this time; just a smile on my face. #Love , is what Im doing. #Hope , is what I have in everything. #Acceptance , is whats making this so easy to be friends with you even tho we don't talk as much. #Marco is the me that no one knows about...but Imma go back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment