Friday, March 4, 2011

Im doing good. Feeling better. Loving myself more, ain't nothing better. Missing the moments where we use to be closer than close. Tighter than the other side of the pillow lmao! Im getting use to this state of mind, just thinking about what could have been isn't gonna do any good when I can actually make it happen. As of now though, I just don't know anything to do. I typed this long ass text for your birthday, the question is how do I send it?!? I mean, can you actually feel my pain thru a text? Feeling the strong emotions put into the text? Most of the time, you probably can't. Most ppl say that Im a easy person to spot out my moods in a text becuz usually Im upbeat, happy, always laughing & smiling, but sometimes I have my serious moments. When I eventually do have them, I be so serious. My life is becoming more serious the older I get. So will I be the same? Always. Will I mature? Already did. Will I be able to love? One day. Am I making the right decision? Unanswered.

No comments:

Post a Comment