Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Shit Keep Happening Tho...

Hey everyone...today just been long. The same ol same ol. Work & classes. Anyways so my dad has really been trying to get into my life. He texted me and was like what you doing and I was like walking around. He was like oh well I wanted to see you...Im not meeting him no where unless my mother is around real talk. I have always been a huge mama's boy but this some shit I cant do without her.*sigh* anyways, it sucks that I dont have anyone to talk to. Like my sister is all busy with her girlfriend & my friend too busy obessing about his boyfriend. . . oh and D.C. too busy trying to mack on someone that he knows that I wanna talk to tho. Smh, like I been talking to this dude like always but I told D.C. about him...it seems like everytime I tell him about a dude he tries to make a move on them. This shit cant be good for my life so maybe he's just one of them ppl that I cant associate with. . . right now Im listening to Olivia - Walk Away. I can relate to this so much becuz at the end of the day...I wanna walk away from all my problems but I dont know where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment