Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lol Alter Ego . . .

LMAO, Hey Bloggers/Readers. Today is a great day. Great day outta many. Right now Im on the phone with my daddy...for the first time. He is so funny ... like he act just like me. We crack jokes & everything. Like me & him been on the phone for almost 2 hours and some. I did this without my mama which was a shock to me. He telling me like everything that he went thru when he found out my mama was pregnant. He actually told me that he was the one to tell me that my mama was pregnant but she didnt believe me. He use to walk like miles to see my mom before and after she got pregnant. Idk that he considered my mom his first everything. His first true love, etc. I'm like wow, there was really some history there. The part that killed was when he said my mom was the one that broke his heart. I cant believe that she did that tho...anyways I see where I get my whole attitude from and everything. Straight from him, but I get my looks from my mom tho. Good looks & brains ...double combo. I really have enjoyed my night so after this phone call, headed to the fucking bed. Goodnight tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment