Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do you know...

Hey bloggers/readers. Today was another long and productive day. Class & work as usual. I remember how last night I was so bumbed out about my dad not calling me but I maintained my day regardless to the selfish act let alone which he afflicted on me. Anyways, I got in touch with this dude named Michael who I use to talk to since like last June. We use to message everyday and then we stopped becuz we skyped everyday. Then he vanished and to be honest I thought about him for like a whole month before I concluded that he was just there for that moment being. I was wrong...he messaged me on skype and we talked and caught up. How do you know when you caught the right one? Is it the one that makes you smile the whole time your talking to them? The one that you have extreme close contact with? The one that takes you somewhat outta your element but you feel comfortable with them becuz its the only person you'd do it for? Thats the way I feel when I talk to him...but Im gonna jump the gun with him. Just take it slow like I been doing but I have a strong feeling...this maybe it. Anyways, my dad wrote me on facebook and gave me his number. So I called him but he didnt answer...Im kinda sorta over it now. Im not finna chase behind no person that doesnt conflict with my level. If God wants it to be then I know it will happen. As my great grandma use to say, "When yoru tired of carrying on an extra burdon, take it to God & leave it." From this point...Im leaving it to him. Im starting to become more active as far as God goes tho. I include him in alot of things now but ayee I'll always have my faith. Until next time...dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment