Monday, February 20, 2012

Deja Vu

Hey fellow readers/bloggers. Today was a  long & productive day. Had class & work today. Smh, steady on my grind. Anyways, my friend sent me a text this morning that he was finna send to his boyfriend. Like, when I seen it..it kinda sorta reminded me of the shit I use to send to HB. I was like no bueno. I wanted to tell my friend that he was basically going down the wrong path. I mean, I know that shit ends up in different ways but I just couldnt understand what he was doing in that message. So, I forwarded to my sister LaVee. She was basically like man I cant read this. This shit kinda reminds me of the stuff you use to send to HB and we see how that went. He's basically seeking attention becuz he feels like he's losing his boyfriend best intrest at heart. Therefore, I dont know what to say to him. Am I really doing right by him by not saying nothing? I mean I warned him at first...he just didnt take heed to my warnings so therefore idk where to take this no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment