Monday, February 20, 2012

You Failed Me Again...

All my life I always prayed to God that he'd let me one day be blessed to meet my day. Even if it wasnt face to face i'd accept it. Tonite I guess he decided to answer my prayer. My mother came over and told me his name on Facebook. I added him & to be honest I wasnt planning on him to accept it. But he did tho...I commend him for that. My mom told me to message him and tell him that I was his oldest son. So I did...he replied and was like wassup man ! then he told me to call him. Now he knows damn well that I dont have his number. So I replied back expecting him to reply back with the number...no show. So a hour later, I decided to send him my number...no call. Once again, he let me down. You'd think someone that claims to be your father would somewhat attempt to participate in their son life. Guess I'm a none fucking factor dealing with his. . . but the other 3 kids are. Oh and lets not forget to mention his wife. I guess its alright. Im going to do like one of my followers told me to do tho, Don't trip on people that let you down its pointless just smile and think about all those that love you to bits. On this note, another chapter closed in my life and hopefully I will never have to open it again...dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment