Sunday, February 27, 2011

I think they call this venting. Well here I go. This is me, Marco Ashton Morrow. I sugarcoat alot becuz Im afraid of taking risk. I have a fear of getting close to anyone because they might end up leaving. I don't express my feelings much cuz thats all a nigga knows. I smile to keep from crying, I laugh to hide my fear. I'm currently single, but I have my flirty ways. My heart wants to be with someone but they currently in a relationship. Sometimes I can be dramatic. I have a handful of friends, many acciquantances tho. I bury myself in work to keep myself distracted. I hide my emotions, my feelings, my heart...gotta keep it all protected. One day I will learn to be caring, fall in love, but as of now...Im worried about me. Everyday I make 2 wishes, 1 for me to find my way back & 2 for me & HB to be as close as we once were. Im gonna work on me spiritually then physically. Im trying to become more outgoing, & who knows...maybe my move to Florida, California, Michigan, Georgia, or Philly might me what I need...a fresh start. So I will make a new blog when everything is fresh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment