Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lmao! So my long time friend Eddie told me I was overeacting on the whole situation. That I should just put myself out on the line. He's actually right but I'm still gonna give you space. I can only maintain my friend zone forever and a day...its better than not talking to you at all. I mean damn your worth chasing but shid i'll have them moments where I wanna be more. I'm just gonna learn how to control them tho...your happy & thats all that matters. I finally accept things the way they are & grateful that you are still talking to me through everything...it shows how much you care. I'm entrusting my friendship & trust in you...hope I dont make a mistake with HB. Anyways, Im not gonna make this long for you to read so I'm just gonna say #deuces :)

No comments:

Post a Comment