Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recieving the Pieces Of Me

They say God works in mysterious ways....ways that we dont quite get at that point in time but when we sit down, take the time, and open our eyes we see shit thats actually been sitting infront of us. I wasnt aware of what was infront of me until it actually walked away. Lately i've been doing good. Been putting that extra effort into my school work that I've need (Thats why I havent been blogging much #CantWinFromLosing). So far I'm still single. . . & not looking at all. Lol. I mean dealing with another partner while in school is basically a set up for failure. With me getting a modeling internship, taking care of my grandma, and going to school. . . I doubt if I have time for anyone and their drama. This week me and my sister Maurii were in the library at the school and she did the most funniest, sneakest, sly thing ever. We were sitting there writing out our rough drafts for class and I showed her HB profile on twitter. She was like "Do I follow him?" I was like "Idk who you follow on your damn twitter! lol" So without me looking she clicks follow on her phone and then she tweets him "Aye sexyy, can I buy you a pepsi?" Keep in mind now I'm still on my grind doing this paper. She just tweeting him away on her profile. So she starts back writing her paper and she told me to text her boyfriend that she was still writing out her paper from her phone. I grabs her phone and she left it on twitter so Im going thru her mentions and they been having a full convo...about me! Lol. Okay so she was like "You want a diet or regular pepsi?" and he replied Regular. So she was like "Cool, i'll have my brother bring it to you." he was like who's your brother? (Keep in mind me & Maurii looks nothing alike) she was like Marco! He was like oh wow. Then she replied let me stop before he finds out and kill me (She knows me oh so well!) Lol, he was like LMAO why? She was like long story, just knows that he still cares about you and that your always on his mind. This part coming up is what really made my day...when he was like "Awww Really? :') " She was like yeah you two should talk soon. . . and so on and so on. I'm just happy that he knows that i'll never forget. . . even if we are just friends that fine with me. I just gotta learn how to face my fears and start back communicating with him before he thinks I disappeared on him and dont really give a fuck. But anyways, right now Im in my room at our house in GA. Cant wait to go back home to Bama tomorrow even tho I gotta come right back here in 2 weeks...by then I should have some good outcomes. #Hopefully...anyways #Shoutout to my followers that read my blog. Its been breezy but I'm finna hit up a cup of Verdi and Passion Fruit Juice and tweet until I fall asleep. Until the next blog...#Dueces

1 comment:

  1. Lol Your friend Mauri sounds like my Kardi!! I love when she does sneaky stuff like that! But awww your story is so cute!! I'm at that cut off/just friend point with some1 right now, so once again I can relate to you, my boy-drama twin lol.

    ReplyDelete