Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I?

This blog is from November 21, 2011...

     Trying some new by writing in a journal...that is because I dont have internet anymore which throws off my blogging. Anyeays things have changed. With my great grandma's death a year ago I really dont have anyone to talk to anymore because no one understands me like her. She understood everything I went thru. Then my great aunt death this year. Go figure huh...school is really stressing me out because I dont have much support. Never did I know that your family could be so downing tho. They call themselves "keeping it real/100" but in the end they aren't. I really just wanna move & start fresh. Tired of the same ol drama. Today, I learned that one of my aunts are faker than the horse in Beyonce's head. My mom lied on me (which made me 38 hot.) Never have I lied on my my mom so when she did me it pissed me the hell off. Anyways, I'm out...

1 comment:

  1. I can relate tho this.. But through it all just keep your head up!!

    ReplyDelete