Thursday, November 24, 2011

Angel in Disguise

This blog is from November 22, 2011...

    Today was the worst day ever...but its cool. I had to walk in the pouring rain all the way from Ensley al the way back to Fairfield. My new sweater was soak & wet along with my pants and new shoes. I called my mom to come pick me up but she didnt answer. I called my aunt to come & she sent me to voicemail...#GoFigure. Right now I righteously dont have shit to say to any Morrow except my grandma and great uncle. The rest I could give two shits about because I realized today that in this world you only have yourself. You came alone and you'll leave alone. Anyways, while I was walking home, a lady...I think her name was Ms. Isiah stopped me & made me come in her home. She gave me some clothes, shoes, and a new jacket to put on so I wouldnt catch a cold. Offered me some coffee and all. The nicest person I've ever met...kinda reminded me of my great grandma. I call her an angel because no one shows southern hospitality anymore. I will never forget her. Gotta go pick her up a christmas gift. They say good things come to those who do good things...guess today was my turn.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I love that there still are people like that, gives us hope for others....

    ReplyDelete