Sunday, November 6, 2011

Realization

So in still in Georgia. Im sitting here on the couch texting my sister Maurii an somehow H.B. gets moved into the conversation. I tell Maurii everything, but I failed to tell her why me and HB had stop talking a long time ago and became back friends. I told her the story and she was like omg I never knew any of this. Lol guess it hit her just as bad as me. Like she really felt my pain which I think she did. We're talking about the situation now and she's basically like you two should just talk and tell each other how you feel. (She really wants me to best friends with him) I feel like the more days I spend thinking on the idea of trying to talk to him the more harder I'm gonna have to work to get back to that close friend zone. #CantWinFromLosing

No comments:

Post a Comment