Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Yeah, you've change.

For my new years resolution, I said that I was going to change. True enough I change somewhat. I'm meanier, emotionionless, cold-hearted...all that. I have a nice side but it's not as transparent as it use to be. It use to show real clear but now, humph. You'd be lucky to get a hey from me. I've recently been talking to this guy I somewhat like. His name is Sean. Sean is...idk. It's like we have fun talking but he say mean shit. True enough I like a challenge but not when they just be like whatever. I mean when he asked me for my number he was nice and cool. Smooth I may add. Now, smh. It's like he making me draw back. I mean his smart, sarcastic comments use to be like that's cute. Now, it seems like he is just getting ridiculous with it. I told his ass specifically that I wanted to get to know him. I swear I'm getting aggravated as shit now. It's like he gets attitude with me for no reason. I'm tired. I just wanna be single. When I say SINGLE I mean I don't want no one talking to me unless it's as a friend. Becuz this dating shit isn't working for me. I think that's my best bet. To assure this, I'm focusing on me and getting this school together. I guess what I'm basically trying to say is that I'm putting everything in the hand of the man upstairs from now on. I started changing my image today. Got my hair cut different and I plan on letting it grow on out at the top. Time for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment