Saturday, September 10, 2011

Truth is...

I ain't been on here in a minute man. First off...Buenos Dias, good moaning, all that lol. Ummm...my life has been going fairly well. I been doing pretty good. Ever since my last post, I've been doing awesome until tonite. No, before y'all start concluding shit it's not even about HB. It's just in general. You ever had that person that swears they are like the realist thing on the whole damn planet & turns out to be faker than the hair sitting on Lil Kim head?! Yeah met one of them mofos like 2 weeks ago. You know, they claim that they the most honest thing on the whole damn planet but yet when it boils down to it they just honest in alling shit out that you do but not about they do. They use lines like "Keep it 100"  but with who tho? Alot Of ppl gone be pissed after this post but I can give a less fuck right about now. I myself, I'm not gonna lie I keep it 100 with myself but with others it's like 82. Some ish...change that...alot of shit I keep to myself for a reason. I met this person, true enough made me change my shit around but lied thru the whole process. That ain't no where near cool. It's alright tho cuz I'm gonna do like I been doing. Smiling thru it all...& put it in the hand of the man upstairs. Sincerely yours, 2crcuial. 

No comments:

Post a Comment