Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Starting Fresh...

Whassup ppl! Gotta start blogging more but I'm back. Ummm...idk where to start off man. Well, I have been doing odee well. I've been keep on my grind an focusing on my studies like I promised my mom. Can't afford to waste her money. I been doing good so far as the "moving on stage". Yesterday I seen HB on my sister Facebook page and took a stroll down memory lane. Now usually I would have broke out into tears but this time I smiled an laughed at all the good times I could remember. It really touched a warm spot in my heart. The only thing about it I still have a fear of texting him. Oh well. I gotta get over that and get to texting. One the other hand, Im starting to like someone new but I'm actually scared to tell them. How many fears do I have? Lol cuttinup ! That's my new phrase btw. ShoutOuts to my loves Tamisha and Simone Rigby. I finally got blogging buddies. . Man, but my life is really good now so I hope that it keeps being that way. Im gonna work on getting over these fears and become new.

2 comments:

  1. Love you too babe! Cutting up aye! Sounds like you been to Turks already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I Need to come visit y'all when I get stable

    ReplyDelete