Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tears of Joy...FINALLY!!!

Hey ppl. So last night I was emptying out my Facebook messages when I came across a old message from HB. Weird right? I called my best friend Brian up and told him what I found. I was finna get ready to delete it but I kept it. So here I am, reading what me and him use to talk like. I was laughing so hard at the things I was saying. I thought back when I first start talking him...which according to Facebook was June 22, 2010 when I sent my first message to him. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at work sitting at my desk in the media lab. I was doing what I normally did at work...tweet and facebook when I seen his status pop up saying "The Question Game. Hmu in my mail if you wanna play." so I hit him up. My first question was how old you really are? Idk where that question came from but I do remember me being nervous as shit man. Lol, cuttinup. I remember from that point on that we started talking I was nervous. I looked through the messages and read them out to Brian over the phone. I started tearing up when I was reading becuz shit that's alot of history I had. I remember when I told him that I was afraid to message him & he asked me why. I really didn't have a good reason so he told me that I had no reason to be afraid. That made me smile odee big. Tears of joy, none of sorrow flowed down my face. I thought about all I been thru this past year. I realized that even if he don't know it...that will always be my goon.:')

No comments:

Post a Comment