Saturday, September 24, 2011

Anticipation

I noticed that I been thinking and talking about HB alot. True enough I accept us being friends but it's like I'm afraid to face rejection. I talked to Mauri about it and she was like she understands me completely. I know I've moved on or at least think I have because I've been thinking about this other person all day. He's funny and makes me smile. Even tho he doesnt have the same characteristics as HB, I don't think no one will. I just wanna go back to June 22, 2010 when we first started talking and correct some things. Im also afraid that you might leave one day. Never told you but yeah. I think you only read my blog once. Back last year in December. All this month I been having flasbacks. That's when I was the only person you tweeted day and night. Now, I barely get a hi. I wonder if I ever sent you my blog website would you ever look? it's so much shit that would be uncovered about us. I think this is gonna be a rough end of the year becuz I'm gonna be constantly reminded of you thru the cold weather. Especially at the battle of the bands. O honestly think I'm gonnna miss out on that this year. I think I'm gonna miss out going to my cousin Kim house in philly becuz that's where you stay. I just anticipate the day when I get over my fears. Sincerely , Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment