Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blogging alot tonite...bittersweet moments tend to circle my mind. Constanly, reminising over the times...maybe what could have been sets in. But I'm really not looking forward to anything right now. Just being alone is really what I'm working on...shit happens. Can I ever look back...idk maybe one day. I'm just focused on school now. I'm ready to go off to school. Maybe it will distract my mind from the hurt & pain that I actually suffer. Yeah, I use to sugarcoat alot...I'm not gonna lie. Its kinda hard for me to be honest with anyone now a days. Too much bullshit from everyone while they live freely as I daydream about one day actually getting to that point. Shit happens, when your life spirals outta control after everything was going well. Shit happens...constanly. Shit happens, continuesly. Shit happens, it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment