Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Took a break but I'm back. Umm...lets see where do I start. Okay, me & D.C. no longer talk since the arguement...#ohwell. I mean true enough I like him but he is just being a bitch...dont have time. Lets see...oh yeah *puts hands together* I lost a dear friend that I known since 7th grade. Not to death or anything, but becuz she was also being bitchy so I had to cut that ass off. On the good side, I been more outgoing. I start talking to this dude named Allen & this other dude name LacQues. LacQues, Im not sure if he's gay but I still like him. He's funny, crazy, smart, atheltic, a thug, & cute. #MyType...I like Allen too. He's funny, smart, outspoken, & crazy. Anyways...I like exploring but I love being single. Ohh yeah, I haven't texted H.B. in almost a month. I'm just taking a break in our friendship since he's dating Tariq. I don't believe he has time for me anymore so...i'll deal with that. Overall...I'm still here. So until next blog, #MarcoAshtonChilds out...

No comments:

Post a Comment