Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Shaking free the gravity of simplicity & riding the wings of forgiveness. Forgive is so hard but I'm gonna do it. They say give & forget...some have the tendency to forgive but never forget. The pain still lurks in your soul causing you to have bitterness, hatefulness, resentment, & most of all pain in your heart towards the guilty party. You doing this is no longer proving your sense of anger; but that your hurt & hide the pain by the following above. I'm no longer waiting on the 2nd party to forgive me. Imma be a man about mines, take a chance with it & see how this goes. Maybe you'll read & understand, maybe you'll read & say bullshit, hell, you may read & delete. The fact of it is that you read...in the end I did my part to lighten burdons. Until next blog, #MarcoAshtonChilds out

No comments:

Post a Comment