Saturday, April 9, 2011

I sit here...thinking. I kinda miss him but hey, Im trying to be in the friend zone. I thought that if I would have start talking to other people that it would help me cover the fact that I like him, alot. I mean, there are some dudes, some sexy ones at that, that really just make me wanna be with them. Truth of the matter is, everytime I think i've moved on...I really didn't. We all play that role, the "friend role". Thats when you say "We can be friends" but you know deep down that you have feelings for them but your willing to do anything to keep them in your life. I like that your boyfriend makes you happy, he's a really cool dude & earns much respect from me. Guess its just one of them days that I learn a lesson, take a breather, & try to move foward.

No comments:

Post a Comment