Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm just trying to grow. Tears, escape from my face as I try to understand what is missing from my life. I thought that I wanted friendship from you but I guess I still wanna be more. I'm not just gonna barge in your life tho. Keep my feelings hidden & settle with what I got. My feelings mean something but you in my life means more. Mixing how I feel with friendship is just a fail I guess. Last time we talked, I felt tension. You say nothing was wrong, but hell...I feel your lying. Just wished we could talk about it; guess not. One day, i'll have the courage to say "Chris, i've liked you from day one. Etc etc etc". Then I woke up...becuz I know that Im just dreaming becuz for one I will never tell you how I feel & two your happy...thats all that matters. I stand in my friendzone to the side

No comments:

Post a Comment