Monday, December 20, 2010

Tonite I think I made a mistake. I think I hurt someone that I really care about. I didnt mean to, I really thought I was helping. Intense conversations can lead to many tears and deep feelings being can occur, which happened tonite. I just wish that I could take it back, but I can't. I cried tonite, which usually don't happen to me. I guess cause I got my emotions and love mixed in for them too deep. I really care alot and hate to see them get hurt by anyone. I just wanna avoid this whole dilema, but it still sits here haunting me. My only thought is, do they still care for me? Regardless to how they feel, Im still gonna love them. I believe that I have a purpose in their life, and I believe it is to show them what love is and show them that someone really cares about them. If they are reading this, I truly apologize and hope we can get past this. I just wanted to help you. In the words of Keyshia ''When I said I was through with love, there you were, saying that you saw my SOS'' and thats what I was trying to do. #MuchLove #2crucial

No comments:

Post a Comment