Monday, December 20, 2010

Good morning ppl! Couldnt sleep for nothing last nite. Everytime I tried, I end up waking up crying. I played ''Long Way Down'' by Keyshia Cole most of the nite. The thought of them probably not talking to me again kinda hurt, but I was concluding. I was actually scared to tweet them this morning, or even text them. It just seem like an awkward moment, and I dont want it to be. The guilt is making my head hurt. I wanna help, but is it my place to? I just wanna help them get over their issues, not asking them to be the perfect person, but I wanna take some of that stress off them. Tears are actually filling my eyes while Im typing this blog. I just want closure, #thatsit. I loving being around them, cuz I kinda sorta know how they are. They just go thru alot of bullshit and are hurt to the point it bothers me sometimes. Even though they tell me not to care so much, I cant help it. And I swear this song totally relates to us. Lol! Back to my serious moment, I really just need closure. If I didnt care about you, I really would not have stayed for 6 whole months. You know I can actually see them attempting to get over their ex's, it just take time which I am willing to stay and wait. Until later, this has been #2crucia

No comments:

Post a Comment