Saturday, June 9, 2012

Untitled

Love was just a four letter word misused to express the heart of following words . . . It's tough to let down your defenses to someone when you've had it up for so long. I'm bugging, like some things I trust you with some things you say and others I don't but others my heart just roll with it so to say. I don't get my emotions caught up around anyone before & I don't really plan to. I see it as, I'm young & I have my whole life ahead of me to be worried about love but it seems as tho that you've changed that whole perspective. I guess that's what happens when you don't put any effort into finding someone. I know that god has a plan for everything but I think that love is not included in there or at least that's what I thought. Only he knows

No comments:

Post a Comment