Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Goodbye Game . . .

Played a game of russian roulette yesterday & the gun end up being pointed on me. I thought that if I gave you a piece of your own medicine that you would finally get my point of view. Never did I expect you to pull an okee doke on me. Last night, I'll have to say was the worst day of 2012 that I've had. . . Well the worst that I've had in a whole. My feelings shredded as I cried every ounce of pain, hurt, broken dreams, & drama out of my life. Trust me when I say that isn't a good feeling at all. I kept asking myself foolishly "what did I do wrong?" & that question stayed on my mind all night til the point where I couldn't sleep. I think I got one hour of sleep maybe thirty minutes. Got up & I ran all the way to my sister house which is like 2 miles. I had more ambition this morning becuz I was trying to heal the hurting. Kept smiling infront of 2 out of the 3 of my sisters. I got a text from Sai judging my love & in the end we left the conversation dry. Another game of Russian roulette. Okay. I thought the game was over so I let my guard down & next thing you know I'm on the phone with one of my best friends practically a bro & he tells me that he told Sai about the discussion that we had on the phone. I'm pondering like, so your the reason I'm going thru what I'm going thru. #BANG another shot, this time in the back. I guess secret conversations aren't secret anymore. I tried to keep my composure...that's until I got on the phone with my sister. I rarely cry, but when I do I've got to be 38 hot & tired. Today was the day. Been wounded several times by the game of Russian roulette has taught me some. Always be careful of surroundings. You never know who's watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment