Monday, June 4, 2012

New Life . . .

I been sitting up here reading old blogs from when I first started out & I realized how far I've come. I went from being young & simple minded to a mature young man. From getting my dreams crushed by my first real love, to finding that person of my dreams. From struggling to being in a comfortable state of finance. I can honestly say that I learned alot of things along the way. I don't regret anything in my life becuz it made me the strong person that I am today. My life isn't perfect. It has it's ups and downs but I can honestly say that I'm happy now. I'm friends with people that I adore, I have a comfortable relationship that's been going 3 months strong. When I was young, I went thru alot of older experiences. But when I got older, I was prepared & it made me aware of my surroundings & the people in it. Sometimes you gotta remember where you came from to see exactly where your going & that's what I did tonite. I have a person that loves me, a kid that adores me, & a family thats always there for me. I have a blessed life. & I'm going to do what I gotta do enjoy my new life. I won't look back becuz I know I gotta stay on track. Gotta pack up my yesterday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment