Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Its your birthday tho . . .

I hope you actually took the time out to read this becuz I really put some effort into typing it. . .okay. I'm actually nervous as shit to do this but o well. Its been almost 2 years since i've known you. Do I regret it? Not at all. :) I enjoy messing with you still but sometimes I get nervous as shit to the site of your reject. Idk why but I do. I'm glad to see that everything is going well with you & that your somewhat happy. One of these days I'm gonna come up to Philly & come see you . . .whenever Im not busy as shit & can actually have vacation time. The birthday gift I wanna give you. . .hahaha best be lucky Im not there. I'm just kidding tho . . .or am I? Haha, anyways I hope you enjoy your big day big head & hopefully in the near by future i'll see you or actually get to hear your voice on the phone again. Hint: Thats what I want for my birthday from you . . .& it better happen *jumps at you*. But on a serious note, keep doing your epic shit, keeping your head up, & strive towards success becuz regardless. . .I will always be beside you no matter what. I wish you the best in hopes that you actually recieve it.

          Sincerly,
               Marco
P.S. my birthday March 25. I know you didnt forget but just a reminder. . .hope I get my wish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment