Sunday, March 25, 2012

Best birthday ever

Wassup bloggers. Today is my birthday YEED!!! Today was an awesome day. Woke up to Saiyan singing happy birthday to me :). That made me feel like a million bucks. He was at work and everything but he didn't care. He made sure that I was happy and that's what I mainly like about him. He treated me extra special and I'm actually glad that he's here to do that. Anyways H.B. told me happy birthday on twitter YEED?!! Then he suppose to be calling me tonite. Haha in nervous as shit. Haven't heard from him on the phone since like november two years ago on thanksgiving and the day after. Is it cool to be nervous? Anyways had a nice birthday dinner with my family and went shopping with my cousin so I was extra excited. Today was very good in my opinion and I love that. But I mainly gotta give it to Saiyan for giving me the best birthday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment