Friday, November 26, 2010

Who Ever Knew

Wassup ppl! I know usually Im talking about issues with others lol, but tonite imma talk about me. Recently I been talking to someone who was seeing someone. So just like a month ago almost they broke up and the person I been talking to, we decided that we were gonna remain close friends even though I wanted more. After talking to them for a good lil mintue and being teased by my crazy ass friends, I finally got them digits! Even though I got the number I never start texting it, we just kept our convos on twitter and facebook. Recently this week, lmao yall gone be ROTFL but I had a dream about me and this person and decided to share it with them. The response behind it was actually shocking. I was expecting a CTFU or Nigga Please, but what I got was a Lmao, I never knew. After multiple texting, we finally told each other how we felt which in my opinion was odee deep. I mean the things that were said was like "Are you serious, why I never knew". So now we talking in "That Way" lol and hopefully we will be dating soon. Like I said in the title, WHO EVER KNEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment