Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is it too soon to have sex on the first date?

Many people ask "Is it okay if I have sex on the first date?" I figure this, Are you ready to have sex on the first date? Most people feel as though if they have sex on the first date, they will be listed as stereotypes such as a whore or slut. I mean ignore it, I'm pretty sure the people that are calling you that have indeed done it themselves. From my point of view, I feel as though its certain times when its okay to have sex on the first day. For example, say you just met this person at the club like a couple of hours ago and you take them back home with you and lay it down. #STOP that's when its not okay! Now if you met this person at the club a few days ago, and you guys have been talking for a couple of days and your digging their vibe and liking their style, its exceptional only if you can see yourself being with them after the situation. Myself personal have never had sex on the first date, I find it to be scandalised. I dont want to hit it and quit it, but that doesn't mean I'm against it. If you do decide to have sex on the first date, dont bring out your best sex moves lol! I mean what will they have left to imagine if you done showed all the moves in the bed lol! Come on now! This has been #2crucial and I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment