Thursday, December 15, 2011

Notebook...

December 6, 2011...Today was cool. Had class today. After that, I chilled with my two favorite people my sister Maurii and Ty Archie! They went to the nail salon to get they nails done and eyebrows arched. They looked very pretty (like they dont everyday) :) . I gotta find some to do to keep us cuttinup. When I came home, I cooked & laid down. Odee tired. Havent had descent sleep in forever. Soon as I decided that I was finna go back to sleep...little annoying called#GoFigure. I hate that I gave him my number..HE SO FUCKING ANNOYING. It might just be becuz I get bored with people very easily. Anyways, I had a good talking with Ty & Maurii. They read my shit like its glass. Thats why I love them o so much. In 2012, I have only one thing I wanna work on....#Fear. Its slowly controlling my life and ruining it. Its alot of shit I could have had by now if it wasnt for it.Welp, Im calling it a night

No comments:

Post a Comment